We recognise that our day-to-day operations have an effect on the environment and we wish to minimise the potentially harmful effects of such activity wherever and whenever possible.
As a consequence of this Zed Music Limited is committed to continuous improvements in environmental performance and the prevention of pollution. Environmental regulations, laws and codes of practice will be regarded as setting the minimum standards of environmental performance.
We undertake a stringent process with new suppliers, checking health and safety, quality, environmental and delivery performance to ensure that our customers receive a service that we are proud to offer.
We are committed to minimising waste including:
• minimising packaging
• creating a paperless office environment
• sourcing recycled materials
• working with suppliers and distributors who take steps to minimise their environmental impact
Zed MUSIC LIMITED
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions placed by telephone, fax, or email, it may be necessary for the bank or card-processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase. If you wish to opt out of receiving emails from us at a later date, every email you receive from us will contain the option to opt out from receiving further emails.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Zed Music Limited, 28-30 High Street, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN131HX